When you buy this lamp, you support the Red Cross’ important relief work directly with DKK 1.000,-
The Red Cross is the world’s largest humanitarian aid organization. Every day, the Red Cross works to create a better life for vulnerable children and adults in Denmark and the rest of the world.
This initiative has been initiated by Hotel nordlandet of the Red Cross Club 10.
TakeMe “Red Cross Limited Edition” is designed by Morten Hedegaard and developed / produced by TakeMe by ARCHII.
Thank you for your support.
TakeMe I Red Cross Limited Edition
Cordless and rechargeable designer table lamp. 1 USB cable & 1 adapter included.
With this Limited Edition you support Red Cross.
- Application: Rechargeable table lamp.
- Dimensions: Ø100 x H334 mm.
- Materials: Aluminum, brass, acrylic
- Colours: Black, bronze, chrome, and olive green.
- Light source: 3W LED 250 lumen, Kelvin 2700.
- IP class 31.
- Battery: 3,6V Li-ion 24000mAh up to 500 full recharges (replaceable battery).
- Battery life per charge: up to 24 hours.
- Battery charging: 100-240Vac via USB full charge about 8 hours.
- Battery life: Up to 1,000 on/off switches for the battery. Up to 25,000 hours for the light source.
- Connectivity options: Charging via USB B connector for devices such as mobile phones and tablets.
- 1 USB cable & 1 adapter included.